- Conducting a hazard analysis to identify hazards and needed controls.
- Identifying the critical control points.
- Establishing critical limits for each control point. (establishing=setting)
- Establishing monitoring procedures.
- Establishing corrective action procedures.
- Establishing verification procedures to ensure that corrective steps have been taken.
- Establishing appropriate documentation procedures to ensure that the control system is defined
- and those records will be maintained to permit auditing and verification that the system is
- properly applied.
- Train all of the employed in their responsibilities to achieve safe and high quality product.
- Certain of strict specifications by contractual arrangements, with verification by a strong system
- of tasting.
- Preparing qualified products based on international standards.
- Our company has been qualified with IFS approved certification:
- Our processing line starts with fully automated machinery equipped with laser sort, metal detector, x-ray.
- Providing sensory characteristics such as taste, aroma, palatability and appearance.
- Setting standards for toxicological and microbiological hazards, and instituting procedures to ensure that the standards are achieved.